Brothers and Sisters,
CWA has been in discussions with the NYPD regarding our members that have underlying serious medical conditions such as heart disease, chronic lung disease, compromised immune systems, cancer and diabetes. As we work through how to handle members with high risk medical conditions please notify your Commanding Officer when you report for duty that you fall into this category. If you’re unable to report because of one or more of these medical conditions please make sure you call your command and the sick desk. IF YOUR SICK STAY HOME. As more information becomes available we will make you aware. Tell your fellow agents to sign up for these text alerts and to check the Union’s website. The Local has no Facebook page that is authorized or controlled by the Local.
TA Ricky Morrison, Local 1182
FREE COVID-19 TESTING for NYPD EMPLOYEES TO VIEW TESTING LOCATIONS CLICK HERE
- Updated Guidance for City Agencies On Leave Policy Applicable During the Outbreak of COVID-19 Effective 4/1/20 CLICK HERE
- Reasonable Accomodations for Underlying Health Issue & Pregnant Employees CLICK HERE
** ANY AGENT EXPERIENCING ANY PROBLEMS WITH THIS PROCESS CALL UNION OFFICE **
- Letter To City Regarding Demands Fom CWA Vice President Dennis Trainor CLICK HERE
- To View Demands Sent To The City CLICK HERE
- FOR THOSE DIAGNOSED/TESTED POSITIVE FOR COVID-19 CLICK HERE
- NYC Child Care for Essential Workers CLICK HERE
- To Learn More About Signs & Symptoms From The CDC CLICK HERE
IF YOUR SICK STAY HOME
To View Work Location That Had Postitive Tests For Coronavirus CLICK HERE
Notice to the Members
If any member receives a 49 or a conferral regarding low productivity, please get in touch with the Union Office because we have been successful in having them removed.
If any agent feels they were in contact with the agents or someone outside of the department who tested positive for COVID-19, call the NYPD MEDICAL line 718-760-7600.
PLEASE CHECK BACK REGULARLY FOR UPDATES.
* ALL LOCATIONS WITH A POSITIVE TEST HAVE BEEN CLEANED & DISINFECTED BY THE NYPD MEDICAL TEAM
Stay Informed With The Latest Updates From CWA Local 1182
Text: 1182 to 484848